Terms & Conditions
This website is the property of Platinum Worldwide Property Investments Ltd, Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX UK herein referred to as PWPI. By visiting this website you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The information in this website does not constitute either an offer to sell; a solicitation; or an offer to buy in a country in which this type of offer or solicitation is unlawful, or in which a person making such an offer or solicitation does not hold the necessary authorization to do so. It is also not directed at investors, in those cases where the law prohibits this type of offer or solicitation from being made. Accordingly, persons accessing the information on this website are responsible themselves for ascertaining the legal requirements, which would affect their acquisition of any investment, including any foreign exchange control requirements.
2. All data collected through www.platinumworldwideproeprtyinvestments.co.uk remains confidential and shall not be used by anyone else other than PWPI. You have the right to request exemption from marketing activities by emailing us at email@example.com; you also have the right to access any data we hold about you.
3. The information on this website (including without limitation, photographs, illustrations, plans, dimensions, descriptions, tables, projections and prices) are for guidance only. PWPI ensures that, to the best of its knowledge, the information on this website is true and accurate. PWPI accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the information contained in this website and accepts no liability in respect of the standing of any firms, companies, authorities or individuals referred to within this website.
4. PWPI’s transfer of electronic policy requests that any e-mail and any attachments are for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete the e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. No contracts or official orders shall be concluded by means of e-mail unless backed up with a formalized signed reservation form or contract. Please note that PWPI reserves the right to monitor e-mails sent or received. No liability is accepted by PWPI for any losses caused by viruses contracted during transit over the internet or present in any receiving system.
5. PWPI makes no representations or warranties in respect of the accuracy, reliability of any of the information, content, software or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
6. PWPI accepts no liability for any loss, damage or costs incurred by you in respect of any properties sold prior to any visit arranged by PWPI. The price and availability of the properties is subject to change without notice. You are advised prior to making travel arrangements to contact PWPI, whereupon PWPI may confirm to the best of its knowledge whether the property has been sold and/or whether the price has changed.
7. Within this website you may find links or references to third party material and third party web sites. PWPI accepts no liability in respect of the contents of such material or sites. PWPI should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorizing such sites or materials. PWPI is not a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party web sites.
8. Where a property is advertised on this website it is your responsibility to ensure that all titles and where appropriate licenses and planning permissions are correct and in place before proceeding and to conduct all necessary surveys and due diligence. PWPI accepts no liability for any damages, including without limitation, loss of deposits and/or monies arising out of or in connection with the negligence of agents, property owners and/or property developers.
9. PWPI charges an administration fee for contract handling on some properties. The administration fee will be made clear to a purchase pre-reservation and signature of the reservation agreement is proof of acceptance of your intent to pay the administration fee. The administration fee is preferred to be collected via BANK TRANSFER. In all cases, administration fees are non refundable should you not proceed with the unit. Signature of the reservation agreement is your acceptance of the above.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, PWPI does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of PWPI, or its directors, employees or other representatives.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, PWPI accepts no liability for any loss, damages or costs arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. 1
2. You are advised to seek appropriate financial, legal and tax advice from suitably regulated sources prior to investing in any property or project featured on this website or otherwise referred to you by PWPI. PWPI is not providing financial advice under the regulations of the Financial Services Authority, or regulated bodies within the country of operations.
13. By signing and returning the Offer & Deposit Receipt, you have read and accept the Platinum Worldwide Property Investments Terms and Conditions (T & Cs) detailed on the Platinum Worldwide Property Investments website (www.platinumworldwidepropertyinvestments.co.uk) and you acknowledge that Platinum Worldwide Property Investments has/have advised you, and you are fully aware, that your Administration & Handling Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.